Hi All,

I FINALLY had my old laptop go nuts. Some kind of hard drive error. So I have a new one here now. It's a cheapo Dell. Has no firewire but I can live with that, don't use it anyway. It also has no PCMCIA slot! It's got a slot that's the right size but the connections inside the slot are all wrong.

I need to find an external wireless card that I can hook a cable to and get actual dB data from various antennas.

Anyone have any idea what this is and/or what I can do to make this work?

thanks,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless