Mac,
Will you be operating in Canada Also??????

May be a little cold for you :-P
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
office 905 349-2084
Emergency only Pager 905 377-6900
skype cajeptha

Mac Dearman wrote:
Matt,

 West Corporation bought Intrado for 465 million dollars not including
expenses. I think that makes Intrado pretty sound and West Corporation is up
24% to $460 million in revenues in their second quarter reports 2006. Who
are they? Hell who really cares? They had 460 million CASH - - someone knows
them well and does a lot of business with them!

 You can try to trash anything, but that does not change the truth of what
is going on at Intrado, West Communications or their partners. You can
schpill a bunch of crap, but that is not going to change the fact that you
are not legal in what you are doing if you aren't providing e911 for your
VoIP clients.

Now, as far as we are concerned - for any and all that want to sell their
VoIP solution (or ours) and not worry about having the FCC breathe down
their necks - - I am offering a solution that will allow that at a price
that will not send them to the bank or wonder how they are going to manage
to pay next months bills due to an outrageous expense where there is no ROI.
I am doing my best to make it easier on the WISP while you are trying to
make them believe that you have the only solution or our solution has
serious flaws. I have no doubt that you are a knowledgeable person, but dude
- you are not the God of VoIP! Can you ever speak well of what someone else
is doing or what the industry has happening? Is it always a terrible thing
if you aren't in the middle of it?

As far as providing e911 where there is NO 911 services - - well that says
it all. That would be like building a 5 star hotel in the ghetto. Nomadic
e911 is one method of handling that until the actual 911 build out is
accomplished. It does make you legal if you are doing business in a place
like that. I don't have a clue as to where that would be, but it is better
than a bed pan and two drum sticks. It is a honest effort to accomplish what
is not yet possible. I didn't say it was the best - - I said it would get
you by to make you legal.

I am also unsure what MANUAL administrative processes you are referring too
and if you would care to hit me off list with that I will do my darndest to
understand.

I think the crowd has answered the rest of your email as far as what has
kept them out of the VoIP business :-) I will not debate this on list any
further as far as the technical goes, but I will say if you need a fine e911
provider and you are a WISPA member - - hit me off list for your discounted
price, full service - FCC Certified letter guaranteeing our compliance and I
will be happy to reply.

Sho nuff,
Mac