solid rod towers is all I can say.
Don't know if Trylon is solid or hollow.

Mario

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have looked at the AN Wireless product line and they look like great
towers and are close by in PA, but they don't make anything over 120 feet.
 I need to get higher than that to ensure LOS to some key areas.

I believe my ice question will be answered shortly, the county's
communication site coordinator is having one of his engineers send me the
requirements.

I'm looking for other suggestions for light duty self-support towers or
monopoles as close to 200' as possible but below the 200 mark to avoid FCC
registration and FAA marking.  Have been looking at www.usedtowers.com but
I will need stamped PE drawings for my state so any of those will need to
be re-engineered.  Trylon is appealing because they will supply the
engineering drawings and the cost is relatively low.  I don't have room
for a guyed tower.  Suggestions?

Patrick

PLEASE take a look at www.anwireless.com for tower considerations. Their
HD series is much beefier then the Trylon towers. When compared side to
side - you'll be pleased.

JohnnyO