From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 5:28 PM
To: WISPA General List; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Weather Watcher Request

Two questions. What is RDC? Is the data rate for the Sprint card high enough to download color weather radar images quickly?

Ken Chipps

This electronic communication (including any attached document) may contain privileged and/or confidential information. This communication is intended only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees. If you are not an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any attached document is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication and any attached document.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.