From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 4:48 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Weather Watcher Request

Agreed, cellular data is really the best solution available today and
probably always will be for the mobile user.

I'm reading and sending mail at the office via RDC and a Sprint Data card
right now.  Sitting in the passenger seat traveling at 70Mph+ and haven't
missed a ping yet in over two hours.  I've been inside buildings, on
rooftops, in vehicle and out of vehicle.  Just can't beat having it and it
is only getting better.

Best,

Brad