I don't know the company or the person involved, but it's important to
recognize that he has been INDICTED, not CONVICTED.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:33 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Broadband Company President Indicted on
FederalFraudCharges

Thats a shame. I believe I've seen that name on the list over the years.
Maybe this is just a simple get rich fraud sceme, but maybe there is another
side.
Maybe it brings home the point, that it takes more cash than to cover
hardware costs, to make a company work.
Without employees, service can't get installed and supported.  Without
money, you can't have employees.
Without paying well, you can't have good ones.  Maybe it takes more than a
good interest rate and high line of credit to keep a company operational.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband