From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jon Langeler
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:00 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] vendor specs

I'm sure most know that was a 'play' and basically secured Moto's
position to sell WIMAX gear to the 2nd largest 2.5GHz spectrum holder.
It would have been interesting if Alvarion had been in their place...not

sure if you guys have that kind of change sitting around.

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.

Patrick Leary wrote:

>Speaking of Clearwire, folks here are aware that Motorola now owns
>NextNet, the hardware supplier to Clearwire (that once was part of
>Clearwire, at least in ownership terms), right? The purchase was IN
>ADDITION to the $300M investment Motorola made into Clearwire
>http://telephonyonline.com/wireless/finance/motorola_clearwire_nextnet_
0
>70606/
>
>To give you an idea of how much that Moto investment is relative to
your
>Canopy business....that is more than Canopy makes for Motorola
worldwide
>over 2 years.
>
>Patrick

computer viruses(192).