I thought a /20 was the minimum allocation.
Also not sure that it would be cost justified for IP blocks smaller than /19 all things considered.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Liotta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ARIN IP Application

You will need to be able to justify at least a /24 to be multi-homed and you will need to be able to justify at least a /22 to get your own IPs.

-Matt

Carl A Jeptha wrote:
We, upstream and ourselves, want the capability to use whoever we want (multihomed) for our connection.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Matt Liotta wrote:
David E. Smith wrote:
(ARIN usually doesn't need to be involved unless you're working with at least a /22 allocation, which is 1024 IPs.)

ARIN could be involved if you have a swiped /24 or bigger and want to multi-home.

-Matt