To us on the "inside" (ISP owners/operators), 1.4x annual revenue
sounds cheap but when you are on the "outside" it is not so cheap.
I know we would sell our ISP for this amount but there are very few
qualified buyers in the ISP marketplace at this time these few are
looking for <1x annual revenue type deals. So, 1.4x annual revenue
is actually really good considering the market at this time.

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"
http://www.KyWiFi.com