I guess... If you want to give your company away.
Your WISP is for sale, I believe- would you take that if offered?
I'm sure Matt wants to expand his network up thataway <g>.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of KyWiFi LLC
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 12:41 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Covad Expands Broadband
WirelessNetworkWithDataFloAcquisition

To us on the "inside" (ISP owners/operators), 1.4x annual revenue sounds
cheap but when you are on the "outside" it is not so cheap.
I know we would sell our ISP for this amount but there are very few
qualified buyers in the ISP marketplace at this time these few are looking
for <1x annual revenue type deals. So, 1.4x annual revenue is actually
really good considering the market at this time.