rwf wrote:
I guess... If you want to give your company away.
Your WISP is for sale, I believe- would you take that if offered?
I'm sure Matt wants to expand his network up thataway <g>.
I would certainly be interested in picking up companies at such a valuation. However, I am only interested in companies with mostly business customers under contract. In fact, the perfect candidate would be a company with only business customers that are under contract for dedicated data services. Of course, the market is currently valuing such companies at 3x revenue on stock deals.

There are ways of getting a better premium, but I haven't found too many operators who have erected enough barriers to entry enabling higher valuations.

-Matt