So....could you give it away?  :)

Matt Liotta wrote:

Tom DeReggi wrote:

But if someone made the right product it would sell, and it would be profitable. It just costs most software developers to much to build it because they do not fully understand the business, and its learning the business that is expensive for the developer, in my opionion. (re-write after re-write after re-write.)

I'm not sure what software developers you have run into, but the problem is not one of understanding or expense. It is market opportunity. The software world is full of opportunity enough so that small niche markets like WISPs aren't worth the effort.

As it stands now, just the software we have developed internally we couldn't sell to every WISP and make it a profitable business solely on the software side.

-Matt