Peter R. wrote:
FCC Commissioner Mike Copps writes an editorial for the Wash. Post

http://tinyurl.com/ymuanq

America's Internet Disconnect

By Michael J. Copps
Wednesday, November 8, 2006; Page A27

America's record in expanding broadband communication is so poor that it
should be viewed as an outrage by every consumer and businessperson in the
country. Too few of us have broadband connections, and those who do pay too
much for service that is too slow. It's hurting our economy, and things are
only going to get worse if we don't do something about it.

Where was he on net neutrality? Where was he when AT&T and Bellsouth merged? Is he just blowin' more smoke? Or did he just wake up from a six-year slumber?

bw