From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:20 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Alvarion is Back!!!

Jon, you need to be creative, in light of such need, we bought a bunch
of
classic aps on ebay really cheap and the upgraded them to advantage with
the
trade program.. ended up paying about $1000 for the APs

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145