-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] External battery on UPS

I've been putting the new gel cell units in my boat.  The kids are always
leaving something on so the battery has been drained and charged a number of

times.  Still working great.

I get them at Napa.  Deep cycle with really good cold cranking amps.  I
think the one's I've been buying are around $120 or so.  I'm putting them in

every rig here these days because they've worked so well on the boat.  So
far, so good.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless