To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] illegal CPE installs

IMO it comes down to if/how they are affecting you and what you want them to do about it? You could persuade or force them to move everything to another freq. which may/may not end up being in your favor. If your trying to get them to give-up and shut the doors...I can't forsee that pursuit being successfull or leading to anything 'good'.

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.