To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:25 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Need recommendations for a licensed backhaul link

Hi Matt,

We'll be in touch

-Charles <----------- Sales Droid =/

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You
http://www.winog.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Larsen - Lists
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 2:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,

I have a consulting client that needs to do a 28 mile shot in licensed
with throughput of up to 45meg.  I am looking for any recommendations
for something that is relatively inexpensive ($15,000 or less) and would
require no larger than 4 foot dishes.

Any sales droids out there, feel free to hit me offlist.  This would be
the first of ten or so of these links that would need to be deployed.

Thanks!

Matt Larsen