From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:41 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Need recommendations for a licensed backhaul link

You're asking for a pretty tall order unless there is a new frequency band
and/or product newly available I'm unaware of.

28 miles reliably (relative term) can probably only be obtained with 6GHz,
but 6GHz requires a minimum 6' antenna per FCC rules.  You might be able to
get an exception to the antenna size depending on the location of the link.

What level of service are you trying to achieve?
Best,

Brad