-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:24 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Need recommendations for a licensed backhaul link

I don't think what you want to do is possible Matt.

28 miles is a long way for many bands.  Some of them might do it just fine
in perfect weather.......

6 gig would be a no brainier for this but you have to use 6' dishes.  And I
don't know that you'll find anything in your price range.

If you want a ds3 38 gig link I've got one sitting in my office though.  2
or 3 miles is all it'll be good for though :-).

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless