Carlos,

It all depends on how big a hill and what speed you need. There is some PtP equipment (Motorola PtP, formerly Orthogon) that can talk over the hill in one link if the hill is not too big or the distance is not too long. Other option is to put another repeater in between. But that means another radio site. If you want to send me latitude and longitude of both sites I can see if the one radio link will work.

Mike B

Carlos A. Garcia G wrote:

Hi i have a problem i need to establish a wireless link betwen my ofice and another ofice there are a hill betwen so what equipment or vendors do i have to contact: look!

NOC <-->> POP <-->> OFFICE
????

--
Mike Brownson
Electro-comm Distributing

Your 24x7 support staff is at www.ShopECBIZ.com
Interested in Metro WiFi? We have solutions
Coming soon from Tranzeo, 900MHz PtMP
We are having our 13th annual EC Expo January 17-19, 2007 in Denver Colorado.
There is 2 days of training from Canopy, Airaya, Bridgewave, Dragonwave,
Tranzeo, Stratex, Inscape data, Trylon and Polyphaser.  The exhibits will be on
Friday January 19th. Visit www.ec-expo.com for registration and information.