http://www.mikrotik.com hands down these days.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Forbes Mercy
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:29 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] AP Search

We're still looking for the ideal Access Point.  We realize we can't pack
much more then 30-40 on these so that's one limitation.  We use basically
three types:  Older Smartbridges 2510 which are great units but unavailable,
the New Smartbridges replacements which don't seem to want to consistently
stay up and Engenius AP's.

The reason we like the Smartbridge is because it allows a pass through
username/password style of authentication that bypasses the switch so we can
have a centralized access granted in our radius server and it interfaces to
our billing.  We haven't found another like it.  On the other hand the
Engenius has to have authentication through the switch before radius so the
AP is essentially open to relaying from unethical competitors while the
smartbridges.

We're pretty sick of the new smartbridges being not only unreliable but
takes forever to put in a MAC through it's overly complicated and slow
2510' s with good capacity and pass through radius please let me know.

Thanks,
Forbes Mercy
President - Washington Broadband, Inc.