From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chadd Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:09 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Strange network issues "crosspost"

Well I did a bit of searching on the trango support forums and found a
thread of someone with a similar problem. Trango support made a
recommendation to turn off the maclist filter off on the RU. I went a head
and turned it off on the RU's, telnet in and issue "maclist filter off"
command. I did this last night sometime and have not had any issues as of
yet. Since last week sometime I was having to reboot the BH's twice a day or
more. I will see what happens with it and if this doesn't do it I will let
you guys know.

Funny thing about this is that about a week ago I was thinking to myself
"damn those link 10's have ran good the last few years". I was an early
adopter of the link 10 and had nothing but issues with them for the first 6
months or so after release, I felt like a beta tester. Once they fixed
software bugs though they have ran well, until now that is.

Problems like this make you realize how quickly and unexpectedly things can
take a crap on you with little or no changes to your network.

Thanks again for the help.
Chadd

1:17 PM