Marlon-

I'll be at the FTC hearings.  Not sure yet if it will be idle curiosity or if
one of my clients will be paying me.  If you want to discuss anything
beforehand, feel free to call.  I'd like to get together for lunch or drinks
when you're in town.  Did the Chileans ever get in contact?

Mark

Mark C. Del Bianco
Law Office of Mark Del Bianco
3929 Washington St.
Kensington, MD 20895
301-933-7216

Communications Law for the Digital Age

This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the named
addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email,
and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email
in error, please immediately notify me at (301) 933-7216 and permanently delete
the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.