To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 6:47 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

Well we got our 1st 100 pack of VL Su's under the Comnet program
yesterday- Just wanted you all to know they are the EXACT same radios as
before the big price drop- Same high quality metal radio and still
INCLUDES the mounting hardware AND the pre-made cat5 outdoor cable (60ft
long)- the cable is worth more then you can imagine- the RJ45 plug is
already factory terminated and properly shielded so your installers
don't have to do that up on the roof and you don't have to worry about a
bad connector later.

We have deployed a LOT of these radios already and I can tell you this
is a great price. I'm looking forward to Alvarion extending this program
to other products. (Patrick...)

Marty

Marty Dougherty
CEO