True, Matt, often a better way.

Now, what to do with P2P abusers?

. . . j o n a t h a n

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:39 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] bits per mbps

You don't need to host Akamai boxes and/or rely solely on Akamai's
customers content for an improvement in experience and a decrease in
transit cost. IMHO, the easier way is to simply peer with the various
CDNs. If you peer with Akamai, LimeLight, Google, Yahoo, etc you won't
pay for transit of their content and it will be fast... very fast.

-Matt