To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] churn, double play and why WLP is key - I finallyunderstand it

I believe it can now be said without reservation, that if you are using
unlicensed and wanting to implement a double play of VoIP + data, the
ONLY product out there that can do it in scale and with toll quality is
BreezeACCESS VL.

Bzzz.. Wrong.

Aperto supports toll quality voice of about 400 calls per sector, on 1/3 of
the channel width that vl requires.

Other than aperto though, I would agree with most of your sentiments.

-

Jeff