To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Muni networks, the good, bad and ugly

There are numerous studies that demonstrate that towns that lack broadband are economically deficient compared to towns with broadband. Job growth, tax base increase, home value stability, higher per capita income.

So is BB a utility? Maybe, but definitely an economic necessity today to compete in a global economy.

Regards,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc.

Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

Sigh

I've got the Roger Boggs syndrome!!!! I guess if someone's gotta rub off on a guy....

http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/columns/article.php/3652086

Marlon