To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Bandwidth Program/Script for Web Server?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Bo Hamilton wrote:

Hello Everyone! Im looking for a Bandwidth Progrom for my Web Server. Can someone on the list help me?

http://www.gambitdesign.com/bandwidthmeter/ is a decent one. It tests download only.

You can run something like Qcheck (google that one) or use Mikrotik's bandwidth tester (there is a windows client).

If you are looking for a "fancy" version, you can license the one from http://www.ookla.com/speedtest/. That's a pretty expensive option, though.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879