To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] San Francisco Legislative Analyst reportreleased onEarthLink Google WiFi deal - says Start Over

Marlon,

You mean to tell me you read this report and that was the only comment you could come with? Please point out where you got the idea that the city of San Francisco was paying for this network.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

Whoa, hold the phone there Haus.

I thought that the deal was bought and paid for by EL not Frisco!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimo Crossman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>