Sam, Walmart has made most of its money by screwing others.

Truck driver makes delivery to Walmart ad unload pallets. Goes to have
receiving sign for them. Receiving refuses to sign, and says that *after* the
truck driver *unloads* the items off the pallets, then he will sign. This is
NOT the truck drivers responsibility.

Walmart decides that a Gallon jar of pickles shoud cost $3.97-*regardless* of
whether the company can make 10 cents on that. Company sells $3.97 jar of
pickles and goes bankrupt after that.

Walmart is costing the State of California Millions of dollars each year just
by telling its employees " we won't give you that benefit, but if you go apply
for State assistance, they will."

A little bit of research on the Internet will show you to what degree they have
gone to to screw others. If that is the way you want to do business, then so be
it. Me, my family and anyone else I have influence over won't do business with
you-period.

You have to structure your pricing in a way that you can successfully market. I
have a problem with those people that say "512k unlimited $39.99 per month".
Then, when you download a single movie, they cut your service. That is
Dishonesty-period. If you tell your clients, 4 Gig for $39.99, then there is no
issue. I'm sure MANY are going to jump in and tell me I'm wrong, and they
certainly have a right to. At some point, this will have to be the way it
works-you can't sell unlimited pipes for $39.99 per month, when you have to pay
$100 or more per month-the economics are not there.

I applaud Marlon for what he is doing, and I hope that he will review his
pricing regularly. If he finds that he can drop the rates a bit, or adjust the
limits upward, I'm sure his clients will appreciate it. They should also
appreciate that fact that he isn't trying to squeeze every last dime from them.

John Thomas