True, to be fair, there are Munis doing private Wireless, public wireless and
both. Most Munis see the benefit of doing it private, although some are still
politically tempted to do the public or public-private mix to make them some
campaign points. When we work with cities and they say they want to do public,
we tell them it is a bad idea and give them reasons why.

John