If you've ever been to Las Vegas, check out their monorail sometime and I think you'll see the same problem. AP'S and Amplifiers every 300' along the track, obviously the person(s) spec'ing it out, had no prior experience.... tis' a sad, sad story....

Mike-

Marlon K. Schafer wrote:
200 lbs of aps and antennas????  How the hell is THAT possible?

I'll bet all of my gear weighs in less than that and I've got 6000 square miles over coverage, not just one puny little airplane!

Steve, do your old bosses need help over there or what? You need to go back to work for Boing!
marlon