+ 36 dBm EIRP

Dylan Oliver wrote:
Am I missing something, or is 36 dBm EIRP our limit?

On 2/7/07, Mike Delp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Chadd,

I did some checking, and I found I have eight towers within 10 miles of
your
north tower at your house, and five towers within 10 miles of your Carlyle
pop.  You are at the edge of our coverage area, and I haven't had the
opportunity to meet with you yet.  I would be interested in finding more
about this "illegal" AP in our mutual area.  I run all of my pops at 40db
or
less, so I know it is not one of mine.  I have had suspicions about some
of
our competitors, but I am not aware of any of them being active on the
lists.

Maybe we should get together for lunch sometime.  Call me anytime.

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993
Newsletters Downloadable from http://ask-wi.com/newsletters.html