We use the Belkin F5D7230-4 wireless router exclusively and I'm
proud to report that both us and our subscribers have been VERY
pleased with them. We do, however, see a failure rate with them of
around 8% - 10% BUT, they have been good about replacing them
in a timely manner and have always honored their lifetime warranty.
We buy them for $30 - $40 and retail them for $100. Here's a link:
http://www.buy.com/prod/Belkin_F5D7230_4_Wireless_G_Router/q/loc/101/201978542.html

I'm on a mission right now to align our company with manufacturers,
vendors, etc. who offer and honor a lifetime warranty. If someone is
only willing to stand behind their product for a year or two, you should
question that, I know I do.

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"