From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Don Annas
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 7:05 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Mikrotik RB and Cisco Switch port sync problems

We are seeing a lot of issues with our Mikrotik routerboards (x86 based)
keeping sync with Cisco 2950 switches.  We have tried hardcoding both ports
and letting them auto negotiate.  Regardless, they eventually seem to lose
sync.  We haven't seen this problems on the MTIK units, but only the MTIK
cards in PCs.  Is there an additional driver that needs to be loaded when
using  a MTIK routerboard in a PC?

Don Annas

336.510.3800 x111

336.510.3801 fax

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HYPERLINK "http://www.triadtelecom.com/"www.TriadTelecom.com