----- Original Message -----
From: George Rogato
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: WISPA General List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:06:43 -0900
Re: [WISPA] Brief report from FCC visit

No little kids here. Mine are all grown. One is the admin for OregonFAST.net and the other 2 are pc techs here as well.
2 of them are actually owners of this business.

My wife mentioned having another but at 49, I'm thinking thats not a good thing.

George

Patrick Leary wrote:

You must not have little kids like I do! They got me up nice and early
at 6:30 AM today. I would not know recognize a weekend morning without
Sagwa or Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Patrick