From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 2:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Form 477 Due Today

In the upper right side of the form is says send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I didn't sign anything.  I just filled out the few fields I understood and
hit send.

Brian

Forbes Mercy wrote:
17 pages of instructions and no where does it include the address, fax or
email to return the Form 477.  Where did you guys send it and how did you
send the 'required signed' by email?
Forbes -----Original Message-----