Good Grief. Log into the CCU and do a Spectrum Scan (spec ana) to find out what's really going on with your network (if you don't know how to do the Spectrum Analysis, then read the Manual - it works quite well, and you can print it to a nice PDF doc. Once you have done that, determine a better V Pole Freq to move yourself to (if possible). Then log into all the EUM radios (that you can get to) and change the Freq "remotely". Once you have all the EUM's done, then do the CCU - no drive time, no other costs. Should take you 20 Minutes top's to do this, and you also may want to consider using a Cavity Filter going forward, as you may find out that going H-Pole may not make that much difference that close - 900 will provide a great source of Multi-path, and going to a different Pole does not always provide the RF Separation you hope for..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray & Jean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:01 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Walmart

Hey All
We really appreciate you taking the time to offer your ideas on how to
resolve our problem.We have decided that switching to Hpol and sectors will
be our fastest and cheapest way to resolve the issue which in the long run
is probally a good idea to avoid future problems.We may try some of the
legal and publicity suggestions that were mentioned,but in the short term it
looks like walmart wins.By the way we are located approx  2000 ft LOS from
their docks.again thanks for all the advice.
Ray Hill
surfmore.net