All,

I have been working on that very issue for the last few weeks and will keep you all posted. There are a ton of choices of restaurants north of the conference hotel about 2 miles on International Drive but I have no prior experience with the area so some input from Peter
would definitely be in order. A few places have complimentary shuttles. ;-)

Suggestions from those who might be attending would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Sam Tetherow wrote:
Now I really wish I could make it in May with Peter planning the extra curricular. Honestly, I would avoid the poker as it really does kill the conversation for the most part. An organized dinner as well as finding a decent bar that is within walking distance of most of the hotels, both announced prior to the conference would probably help to get more people together after hours.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Peter R. wrote:
I'll tell you what... I'll actually put a social schedule together for the event.
A dinner, some poker, a peer to peer.
And if anyone wants it, hit me up in May.
(Don't forget to send in why you should get a free pass).

Also, if you are bringing the family and want help with where to stay, what to do, etc. Hit me up off-list.
Condos and homes (3BR/2BA) are available for rent in Orlando reasonably.

Peter @ RAD-INFO, Inc.

That might not be all bad!  :-)