From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dawn DiPietro
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 11:15 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5GHz Amps

Rick,

Can you tell me if this system you suggested is FCC Certified?

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Smith, Rick wrote:
use an XR5 (ubiquity) card as radios, with mikrotik, a 24 dbi panel on
the aesthetic end from pac wireless.
3' dish on the other end.  You'll have more than enough margin.

Don't ever ever ever use an amp on anything.  you only amplify your
problems.