Rick,

There is no way you would be legit if you decided to do this on your own. Considering the conversation that went on a few weeks back mentioned that people used Mikrotik systems because of the feature set and not cost why would you not buy an already certified system. To be safe I would go with a system that is already certified instead of chancing it.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Dawn DiPietro wrote:
Rick,

Does that mean we can take a 532 board and a cm9 and use it elsewhere
and consider it certified ?
No. You would have to use the exact same parts to be considered legal from the antenna to the power supply. This would mean you would have to get the manufacturer of all these parts in the trango system. If you took this approach you would be taking on the responsibility to make sure this really a was certified system.

I assume you read the FAQ that Jack Unger setup to answer these questions about certification.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro