I would agree!  Hear hear! :)  I do get good ads from them too!

On 5/17/07, Peter R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that WISPA does a great job policing its list.
It ain't easy -- and there are many shades of gray.

I for one think that you should have to pay 'something' to be involved
on the lists.
Either actually $ or advice points. (Many other forums use this method).

Or have a fine for crossing the line. For instance, if Dee did cross the
line, he is fined or bounced. To get back on, he has to join as a member.

I try not to use a sig file here. But then Patrick and a few others
pointed out that without one, no branding - and people don't associate
other stuff to the P.I.T.A. on the lists :)

Regards,

Peter Radizeski @ RAD-INFO, Inc.
http://4isps.com

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

I hope that Dee does join as a vendor member.  I think that would be
great. I also hope that Frank (and the other vendor members) can let
this water run off his back.

I also think that WISPA really should do a better job of policing our
lists. We now have enough vendor members that we're seeing some overlap
and we have more responsibilities to them.

laters,
Marlon

Dennis Burgess, MCP, CCNA, A+, N+, Mikrotik Certified Consultant
www.mikrotikconsulting.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]