To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] High Gain 8186HP CPE

Another MT would be great, we constantly use TenX Radios from Jeffco SOHO,
250mw at 19db, for around 240 or so.  Every feature needed is in it, DHCP,
NAT, BW Shaping, throttling, borrowed BW, B/G too.

Thats what we use as they work, and also helps that Jeffco is about 5 min
from my house! lol

We just had bad luck with High Gains, maybe they will work for you, they
mostly worked out of the box.    Put them up for a month or so, and caput.

Dennis