From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Erskine
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 8:45 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] the big wild card statement from the 3650 order

John Scrivner wrote:
> Patrick, I would expect that the optimistic perspective would be
> better here. This is better than no protections at all. At least we
> have a statement from the FCC that we must try to work together here.
> That is better than the "Wild West" we have in Part-15. For sure
> "owning" the spectrum in a license makes all the issues go away but
> there is nothing wrong with trying new things and I am very excited
> about this new 3650 "license light" type of idea. I have asked you to
> send me pricing and other information so I can be one of the first to
> launch 3650 when it is allowed legally. Please do not take the wind
> out of my sails when I am trying to buy your products. Besides, those
> lawyers don't scare me. If you remember I am married to one!    :-)

... and you are *real* nice to her too, aren't you?  :)   John that is
definately a "till death do us part" deal there.  The only thing more
dangerous is being married to the owner of a restaurant.  If she dumps
you, you starve.  ;)

<http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls>.

************

************

************

>> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
>> computer viruses.

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.