To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MT Babble

Why $200 more?

At $200 if the vendor sell 10 systems, that is $2000, almost 66% of the certification cost returned. Sell 100 and that is $20,000, a lot more than the cost of certification.

Certification should not raise the price of a unit more than a few dollars, but then we have greed set in don't we?

At $20 more per, 100 units is $2000 and 1000 units is $20,000. So break even for a vendor is less than 200 units going by the cost Jack has shared with us. I would think that vendors are looking to sell a lot more than just 200 units, aren't they?

Tim Kerns
CV-Access, Inc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hammett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>