From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:42 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MT Babble

I wonder how many wisps who would usually discuss their infrastructure
and talk about their issues and performance of the equipment they are
using, etc, no longer say a word on this list because of the fear
mongers who have them running scared?

We used to have lots of wisps discussing this stuff in detail, not any
longer.

--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA