That's exactly what we're working on..... I didn't know I was so smart! hehehehe
marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter R." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Pricing

You could create 2 brands like Toyota and Lexus.
One is a decent car but the other is a luxury.
The difference between a Camary and a Lexus 200 was about $5000. Same basic car.

Let's look at Marriott. These are its brands:
Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Renaissance Hotels & Resorts
Courtyard by Marriott
Residence Inn by Marriott
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
Marriott Conference Centers
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
Marriott Vacation Club International
Horizons by Marriott
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Club
Marriott ExecuStay
Marriott Executive Apartments
Grand Residences by Marriott

Everyone is branded with an exact thought in your head for who it targets and what you get.

It's all in the marketing. Lots of ways to package your services to meet different strata of a region.

Regards,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc.
813-963-5884

Mark Nash wrote:

This is interesting, and something I've been giving alot of thought to. My market is mostly rural, residential, mom & pop shops, etc. Providing inexpensive access will get me more customers but as we all know, our APs only have so much capacity so how do you get as much revenue as you can out of each and every one of them? If you go exclusive then you grow slower but your revenue per user goes up, making your AP more valuable.

Anyone got comments on providing a mixture, perhaps even with different quality APs at a single site?

Mark Nash
UnwiredOnline
350 Holly Street
Junction City, OR 97448