Tom: I recall providing wireless bachauls to a big
utilty.  Even though they are a billion dollar
utility, I still provided "technical training" and
"lunch" for all their communiation technicians. It was
much appreciated by the client. I also recall
providing backhaul training to my WISP.  I also
provided a nice conference room, lunch, etc.  The WISP
was VERY appreciated.  So you make some very good
points about building busines relationships.

However, the other challenge however is that some of
my customers asked me to be careful in providing
luxurious lunches/training etc because of their
company policy to not accept gifts or anything free.

So it really depends on the circumstance. But good
points.

Felix
Wireless Practioner