I can confirm that Clearwire has approximately no actual customers
using WiMAX. Clearwire has done one experimental WiMAX deployment in
the Portland area; all the rest of their deployments are using NextNet
Wireless gear which is entirely proprietary, not WiMAX.

Clearwire wants to give the impression that they're using and
deploying WiMAX, but they're not - yet.

Thanks,

Steve