George,

Lingo and AT&T CallVantage both use a registered service address and a user portal.

I have CallVantage. If the DSL blinks for more than 5 minutes, the ATA only accepts incoming calls - not outgoing calls allowed until I confirm my address.

- Peter

George Rogato wrote:
Houston, we have a problem, T-Mobile is breaking the e911 voip rules, somebody call the FCC and ask why they allow this.

Anyone can provide 911 service, it's the "e" thats the issue. "e" is not your registered home address.

George

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.